Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Hockey Gear- Can I get my dresser please?


PENALTY KILL No. 2
Originally posted 2011

Gear VS Costume?????

The first time I went to put on all my gear, I remember starting around 11:15 am just before open skate started at 12:05. To put it simply, I was 25 minutes late getting onto the ice. Do the math.




I put one thing on, took it off when I realized I could not put something else on while I had that on. I ripped one of my sox pulling it over skate blade. I taped my sock up on my leg too tight to where my leg was losing circulation. Wasted a whole roll of tape figuring it out. I then tried putting my pants on first, the ones that were too small, so I could barely lean over to lace my skates correctly lol.







Get I get my dresser please? See, in opera, we have costumers who do our changes for us because of the complexity of the costume and the time we have to change sometimes. So I was imaginging how nice it would have been to have one at that point!!!!

When you are wearing things like this, you NEED a dresser lololol. But I REALLY needed one the first few times I suited up for hockey !



No comments:

Post a Comment