Saturday, April 13, 2013

There is a PRINCESS in all of us....even hockey players!!!!

NO, this is not a intended to lessen the masculinity of all of these big, rustic and tough men I'm surrounded by at the ice complex. Honestly it's one of my favorite parts of being at Nytex. Since I basically grew up with boys as my best friends and buds.... There is a pleasant comfort in being surrounded by men on my team. I just tend to communicate with men with much more ease than women. Probably part of that Tom Boy in me.


Either way, there is nothing more hilarious to me (and speaks volumes to a guys sense of humor) than when masculine guys, as a joke, will take on a female trait, or a prop, and pretend for a moment that they are indeed a woman. In today's case...... PRINCESSES abounded after my game when I stuck around to watch other games.

I was given a Tiara and asked to wear it with two other gals to cheer on the team. It seems that these tiaras were in big demand by the guys!




Rough and tumble dudes of hockey hotness: I SALUTE YOU!!!!







 
 


I could not help myself. Rosser NEEDED a tiara especially since he was serving a lame roughing penalty. lololol! And Justin, well... he could not be left out of the fun.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment